Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Territory Manager Retail Sales
Location: Lagos, NG
Responsible for developing and implementing the strategic regional plan to maximize acquisition, retention, sales and profit within the territory. You will also provide leadership and strategic direction to team members and be responsible for the delivery of our legendary customer service to our growing subscribers within the territory.
- Monitor and analyse key trends in the retail channel and identify potential market opportunities to enable the achievement of extra – ordinary Business results.
- Review the unit’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the territory.
- Identify required resources, personnel and funding to achieve the unit’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Leverage relationship within the industry to generate and expand business opportunities for EMTS.
- Drive Stores adherence to the QDVP3 tenets to deliver our legendary Customer Experience
- Assign sales targets to the Stores and identify and implement specific action plans to enable timely realization of sales plans.
- Oversee all daily retail sales and service activities in the territory.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of EMTS products and solutions and interpret retail customer needs to facilitate new value propositions tailored to meet the specific needs.
- Prepare/compile Stores inventory positions and monitor adherence to inventory thresholds.
- Document and discuss sector specific value propositions with the Head, Regional Retail Sales.
- Identify and manage High Value Individual accounts within the territory.
- Propose/initiate specific sales campaigns aligned with retail standards and guidelines.
- Lead the implementation of the retail channel programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Develop commission /bonus models and present suggestions to the Head of Region.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the territory to optimize performance and enhance productivity.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage team performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of Head, Regional Retail Sales.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of Region.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to eight (8) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page comes up click on New Jobs (Last 7 days), then click onTerritory Manager Retail Sales – Lagos