Adexen is pioneering in HR and Recruitment Process Optimization to service its customers. All clients enjoy the flexibility of choosing dedicated Onshore, Nearshore, or Offshore services.
Our HR and Advisory consultants have many years experience of working with leading multinationals and large local companies across Africa and other emerging markets. Whether you are considering implementation of a new HR strategy or a move to outsource your resourcing function then our consultants can offer advice on a creative solution to your problem.
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a new start-up Data Centre company in Nigeria. The company offer an integrated solution centre to provide Co-location data hosting services to telecommunication companies, banks, internet service providers and other companies within Nigeria.
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
Job reference: NGA1413
Sector: IT & Telecom – Nigeria – Western Africa
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- The main aim of the role is to manage the delivery of services to the company’s channel partners promoting the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Accountable for managing service delivery for all company’s Channel Partners
- Provides a focus for SLA management and customer satisfaction across the relevant customer base. Ensure the information systems and the review structure for SLAs and client satisfaction are in place and effectively used
- Continuous and demonstrable improvement of productivity resulting in increased cost effectiveness and value. Be able to evidence these savings across relevant customer base
- Ensures & monitors that processes are in place to pro-actively protect consistent service quality through rigorous management of change control & acceptance into service procedures in line with Company Service Delivery
- Ensures resources, capabilities and capacity to meet both existing and new business demand
- Provides expert problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensures root- cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit
- Oversees the integration of all service delivery units and constantly improves the quality and inter-working of the whole ‘virtual’ service team, including other Company service partners and suppliers to ensure a seamless end-to-end delivery of service for clients
- Ensures robust tools and – where relevant – technological platforms are in place to support customer environment and best service solution
- Motivates, develops and mentors other service delivery employees and managers where relevant
- Maximizes Channel Partners growth opportunities
- Champions team-working, re-use, knowledge sharing and promotes the increased use of Shared Services capability
- Provides support to new business opportunities. Takes an active role in bids and supports the transition and implementation of new business (including new service offers)
- In conjunction with the Business Development Manager, defines requirements for new services in line with Service Line Strategy. Ensures such offerings are professionally introduced, accepted and deliverable
- A degree in engineering, telecommunications or equivalent.
- Professional experience in the areas of Data Centre Operations Management and IT infrastructure as well as knowledge of ITIL.
- Currently Data Centre Managed Services or Service Delivery Manager in the IT infrastructure or telecoms business in Nigeria.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience.
- Leading a Managed Services team in a similar business.
- Must possess demonstrable and measurable success in a similar role in a challenging environment.
- Strong client focus – ability to operate at prime customer contact level typically at senior manager/director level
- Demonstrates a breadth and depth of operational service delivery management expertise, preferably in an international environment
- Demonstrable experience of having designed and implemented significant productivity as well as customer satisfaction improvements
- Strong development focus – advocate of developing employees, teams and the business
- Significant experience of leading and managing teams (including matrix management) within an operational service delivery or shared services environment
- Strong commercial and financial awareness, monitoring, co-ordination and budget ownership
- Experience in outsourcing bids, from pre-sales to successful implementation, preferably including in an international setting
- Thorough understanding of customer’s business and market sector and able to use that knowledge to anticipate how future services offers need to evolve to meet customer requirements
- Strong communicator at all levels
Application Closing Date
9th September, 2013
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply