PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is part of a large Group of multinational companies that is engaged in the manufacture and distribution of household goods. Our company brands are household names and leaders in various segments of the market.
We are currently recruiting for the Position of:
Job Title: Production Manager
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Provide production management guidance in technical, 6’s and GMP support for the HPZ Fridge/Freezer assembly lines in either able to facilitate line teams by systematically implementing best practice in production and assembly fields
- Deliver and improve production volumes and quality KPI’s to meet plan within budget.
- Responsible for team’s development and ensuring the company’s values of CANDO are cascaded throughout workforce.
- Managing the production environment including setting, implementing and monitoring production policies, standard operating procedures and practices.
- Control and monitor production variances and costs to ensure they comply and meet annual budgeted targets.
- Assist in the compilation of capital projects with the assistance of Project Manager, Engineering Manager, Plant Manager.
- Ensure all work carried out comply with the relevant codes and standards, whilst maintaining safety and reliability.
- Provide superior customer service to customers through Quality service (right product right time) cost.
- Complies with local and national labour policies and laws.
The right candidate must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Quality or Production Management in the assembly, manufacturing or related industries.
- Between 3-5 years relevant experience in manufacturing management in food/beverages/assembly/motor industry.
- Experience in Quality Assurance.
- Some experience with multinational companies preferred.
- Experience in a joint venture environment would be an added advantage.
- Strong communication, analytical and costing skills.
- A CANDO attitude ,exhibiting our core values- Courage, Accountability, Networking, Drive, Oneness.
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2013
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send CVs to: recruitmentNG@pzcussons.com wiith Job Title as the subject of the mail.