Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) – In line with the conditions of service with Public Service, the Nigerian Communications Commission, a government parastatal charged with the responsibility of regulating the telecommunications industry in the country, will require for immediate employment, highly resourceful and skilled secretaries to fill twelve identified vacant positions in some departments of the Commission.
NCC is recruiting to fill the position of :
Job Title: Secretary
- Responsible for secretariat assignments.
- Arrange/take minutes of meetings.
- Assist in producing departmental reports.
- Effectively manage filing system.
- Attend to all enquiries from customers/visitors.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by superiors from time to time.
- A good HND in secretarial studies or equivalent.
- Additional qualification will be an advantage.
- Applicant must have a minimum of twelve (12) years cognate experience in similar position from a good organization.
- Strong secretarial background.
- Proficient in report writing and the use of wide range of micro soft office applications.
- Must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess strong work ethics and exhibit strong confidence.
- Must possess excellent disposition to work.
- The remuneration package for the positions is attractive and in line with Public Service rule.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2014.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates with the requisite qualifications and experience should send in their applications/resume to:
Head, Human Capital
Nigerian Communications Commission
Plot 423, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.