Our Client is one of the largest manufacturer of consumer goods in the world, with very strong presence in Nigeria and at least a product in every home in the country.
- Industry : Consumer Goods
- Function : Commercial & Communication
- Job Reference n°: 392
- Location : Nigeria
Co-develop Field Sales Force Strategy together with Customer Development Director, lead and plan sales resources in sales area as well as lead sales force projects.
– Ensure ambitious & realistic target setting & monitor closely for performance within the region
– Coach the Field Sales force for Performance in relation to the targets set and build a winning spirit within the team
– Lead the Field Sales Force by showing the example
– Ensure streamlined implementation of the customer strategy & Perfect Store at all POS in order to further build market share
– Prepare and lead the Sales Team Meetings with focus on results vs. targets set. Together with the sales team, identify & implement actions for closing possible results gaps in the concerned POS when they occur
– Define guidelines and implementation for coverage planning within defined territories
– Follow up of field budgets versus incremental sales per rep
– Build excellent relationships with the regional/local responsible manager of the concerned Customers
– Gather and provide competitive information on market trends and activities of competitors to the head office on a regular and continuous basis
– Ensure adequate management of sales resources during illness/vacation
– Evaluate sales reps on personal performance and contribution based on facts and observable data
– Ensure the capability development plan for the team is implemented accurately for the team.
– University graduate
– 2-3 years experience in FMCG at senior management level
– Proven Project management skills
– Exceptional leadership skills
– Proven exceptional sales records
– Interpersonal skills
– Relationship management skills
– Must have strong analytical skills and bias for action
– Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
– Experience in data analysis.