Whyte Cleon Limited is a Human Resource Outsourcing & Management Solutions provider in Nigeria with over 18 years business experience. We are a solution based business consulting firm with focus on the provision of practical and well researched solutions to help our clients bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition, Strategy Execution and Organisational Performance.
Our client, a first generation bank in the Nigerian economy seeks to recruit highly intelligent, young, well articulated and dynamic professionals with integrity for CUSTOMER CARE OFFICERS nationwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Customer Care Officer (CCO)
- Attend to customers enquires promptly and efficiently.
- Issue banker’s signature confirmation and reference letter as required.
- Refer customers request beyond his/her limit to appropriate authority.
- Process internet banking services and e-product request.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Business Service Manager.
Qualifications and Skills
- HND Graduate only (Minimum Lower Credit).
- Age: Not more than 28 years.
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good relations skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good documentation and record keeping.
- Good reading and listening skills.
- Good dress sense.
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2014.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online