Keystone Bank Ltd is a commercial bank in Nigeria. The bank is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator.
VACANCIES – TEAM MEMBER , SOLUTIONS DELIVERY
Specialization: Information Technology
Job Level: Experienced Hire
Required Experience: 3 – 5 years
Required Banking Experience: No Experience Required
Application Deadline: 08-Feb-2014
1/ Ensure proper understanding of documented Systems Analysis/Design.
2/ Ensure Systems Analysis/Design (Solutions Architecture, Design and Algorithms) is carried out before Coding.
3/ Ensure adequate internal testing of developed solutions.
4/ Ensure delivery of all solutions are timely and according to defined standards and specifications.
Duties And Responsibilities:
– Participate in Solutions Delivery projects.
– Converts, using pre-defined standards, user or Functional requirements into Solution Architecture, Design and Algorithms that will be used to develop program codes
– Participate in reviewing development documents
– Participate in developing Test Plan for User Acceptance Test (UAT)
– Perform Research and Development on Software
– Perform backup of application source codes
– Assist in Managing object libraries and configuration
– Participate in reviewing and re-developing current solutions
– Produce project deliverables or products using defined project standards.
– Provide input for User Manual, Process Manual, and Technical Documentation of Job areas
– Develop programs to integrate Software components
– Be involved in change management sign off for all successful products
– Participate in solutions Architecture, Design, and Algorithms development and documentation
– Bridge the gap between architecture and the realization of program codes
– Provide checkpoint reports as agreed in the Job card.
– Develop Technical/User manuals
– Participate in training users on developed/new applications
– Ensure optimal translation of Algorithms and Design into program codes
– Ensure the right and most effective program structure is used for development
– Serve as backup for other staff in Solutions Delivery
– Perform other related duties as assigned by Unit Head, the Head, Channels & Automation and the DH, ITD
Key Performance Indicators:
– Quality and timeliness of responsiveness to problems, Operational Efficiency/ Business Support must be up to 90% Adherence to SLA
– Level of understanding, adherence to, and implementation of Project Charter
– Proper documentation of Solutions Delivery components (Process Flows, Functional Analysis, Systems Analysis/Design, Program Codes, etc.) in-line with laid down Development Standards and SOPs
– The number of various integrated/automated processes signed off, least one process a month
– Proper documentation of technology components (application, infrastructure, etc.) in-line with laid down SOPs
– Number of electronic product that meet user requirements/take-on and profitability projections must not be less than 80% Score
– Number of Projects/Ad-hoc tasks successfully implemented during the period
– Level of compliance to Quality Standards based on audit ratings, not less than 80% Audit Score
– Level of strategic impact of Channels and Automation on the bank based on stakeholders’ ratings
– Compliance with change management and SDLC procedures based on audit reviews
– Internal customers satisfaction through surveys must not be less than 80% Score
– Ability to meet set targets on projects, ad-hoc tasks, and support tasks (Time management)
– Team spirit and Attitude to work
– Reduction of OPEX for Ops & Tech controllable resources by 5% in every Financial year
Minimum Education Qualifications:
– University Degree in Applied Numerate Science or Business Studies including Advanced Degree or Professional Qualifications
– B.Sc. in Computer Science/Engineering
Post Graduate Qualifications:
-ANY PROGRAMMING RELATED QUALIFICATION
-ANY PROGRAMMING RELATED QUALIFICATION
Skills And Competencies:
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
– Thorough understanding of the software development life cycle
– Strong skills in Solution Architecture, Design and Algorithms
– High level of Software Development Skills in one or more of the following Development platforms – Microsoft Visual Basic.Net, JAVA, C/C++, Cold Fusion
– Good knowledge of Banking application
– Strong skills in Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Server T-SQL, My-SQL.
– Foundation skills in Oracle Database Administration, Linux OS
– Working knowledge of client server architecture environment
– Basic knowledge of Hardware and Network
– Good customer focus and understanding of the concept of Solutions Delivery and how it relates to business
Job Generic Skills
– Good communication skills (written and oral)
– Good Team Player
– Strong Analytical and Problem solving skills
Other Required Skills
– Ability to execute projects successfully
– Basic facilitation & presentation skills
– Conflict management
Organization and coordination skills
How To Apply
Interested qualified candidates should;
Click HERE To Apply Online
Application Deadline Date
8th February, 2014.