Standard Chartered PLC is a Nigeria multinational banking and financial Services Company in 36 branches located in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Ibadan, Aba, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Onne, Onitsha, Ota and Kano…
Graduate Teller at Standard Chartered Bank – Ibadan, Nigeria…
Job Title: Teller – Ibadan
Full/Part Time: Full time
To handle the counter transactions and assist TSM/BOM running the daily branch operations and service delivery.
• Build up good relationship with all internal and external customers.
• Make effort to improve personal product knowledge and to acquire multi-products processing skill.
• Make effort to improve personal productivity and output level. To achieve established standard.
• Understand and follow carefully the Bank’s operational risk control standard underlying operating process and ensure the risks are minimized.
• Ensure timeliness of managing customer’s complaint.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Learn and understand all relevant regulations and internal Risk & Compliance policies and procedures
• Handle the following transactions and provide services according to the laid down procedures and standard of service:
► Cash transactions
► Fund transfer
► Customer inquiry
► Cheque collection
► Account maintenance
► Balance confirmation
► Customer Complaint handling
► Rate board update
► Cross Selling
► Internal & external reports
Job Qualifications & Skills
• B.Sc from any recognised University
• A good knowledge of the bank’s products, services and policies.
• Good service skills/etiquette/personal presentation
• Good knowledge of bank cash related policies
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click HERE To Apply Online_Standard Chartered