Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Job Number: 15000157
Department: Human Resources
- As a Human Resource Business Partner, you drive the alignment and execution of the people strategies and plans that find, develop, keep and enhance the contribution of employees to the short and long term business needs.
- Support and drive Nestle initiatives such as Nestlé Management and Leadership Principles.
- Coordinate workforce planning for the organization. Ensure the culture & working environment is open, empowering, fair and equitable.
- Provide flawless execution of HR initiatives.
- Acts as a catalyst/ supporter of change where appropriate. Pro-actively challenge the established organizational structure to drive superior performance. Provide alternative solutions on business issues to achieve the most effective solutions (taking account of Nestlé principles, policies & local context) such as salary review, Job Evaluation, Identification of organizational learning needs.
- Ensure Performance Management system is driving the achievement of company goals through individual objectives and performance of these objectives. Ensure high performance rewarded, poor performance handled appropriately.
- Implement talent management agenda and practices for business that support company requirements and that benchmark with industry best practices. Ensures tools available that assist team performance improvement at all levels. Actively seeks to improve overall performance management of the organization.
- Establish and Maintain effective “win – win” working relationships with associates and their representatives (where applicable e.g. Union represented associates) through an environment that fosters communication and service delivery. Maintain relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Work as part of cross functional / NiM CoE HR teams to develop major HR practice and process developments that contribute to enhancing the total HR contribution
- Supporting Safety (Technical CoE) and driving people related safety initiatives as applicable in certain factory environments.
- B.Sc or HND with a minimum of Second Class degree in IRPM, HRM, Strategic HRM and other related Social Science Courses.
- Professional Membership in CIPM or CIPD/SHRM/HRMP will be an added advantage
- 5 + years’ experience in HR or related field.
- Experience in organizational Change Management.
- Factory HR & Industrial Relations experience
- Ability to work as a part of a multifunctional team and influence the organizational strategy
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Should have advanced Computer Skills- Ms-Word, Ms.-Excel, Ms-PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online