Fosad Consulting Limited – Our client, one of the largest global suppliers of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for long-life, critical applications in the oil, gas, chemical, petrochemical, process, power, military, and other industries worldwide requires an HSE and Quality Manager for their operations in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Job Title: HSE and Quality Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Administers and supervises ongoing HSE Management System and HSE programs to ensure continuous improvement with adherence to HSE regulations and requirements for proposals and projects.
- Implements the company HSE Management System and programs on all projects beginning with proposal, engineering, construction/fabrication, and continuing through commissioning and handover. Supports and supervises the allocated project HSE resources.
- Coordinates HSE implementation with the Corporate Operations HSE Manager for transition to operations and provide operations HSE support as requested.
- Advises the Corporate Management on project HSE needs, requirements, significant incidents, as well as potential issues and unresolved hazards.
- Promotes a proactive HSE culture including inherently safer design concepts.
- Develops and implements HSE program, procedures, and practices for facility design and construction consistent with the company HSE Management System
- Ensures that projects comply with the HSE procedures and practices for facility design, construction, and project HSE execution as well as meeting client requirements, industry good practices, and governing regulatory requirements.
- Implements project stage reviews to ensure that the HSE design meet or exceed performance requirements of , the project, the client, as well as governing regulatory requirements.Implements quality assurance for formal safety assessments
- Provides HSE proposal support including cost estimates and plans.
- Fulfills the duty requirements of the corporate Designated Person (DP) and ensures the company’s conformity with the Safety Management System (SMS).
- Assures reporting, investigation, mitigation and appropriate communication of all project HSE incidents are undertaken in a timely and appropriate manner. Assist project management in incident investigation and reports, as required.
- Implements workshop/site reviews to ensure that the HSE programs and performance meet or exceed requirements of company, the project, and the client.
- Coordinates HSE project activities with Corporate Operations HSE Manager for transition of facilities to operations. Assists Corporate Division HSE Manager and Corporate Operations HSE Manager as requested.
- Reviews & approves Inspection & Test Plans
- Assists in continuous improvement activities
- Conducts surveillance audits of critical mfg. and assembly activities
- Performs internal compliance audits
- Oversees supplier and compliance audit schedule
- Analyze cost of poor quality data and work with process owners to implement corrective action
- Assemble Quality Dossiers
- Oversees nonconforming material review and control
- Supports supplier improvement initiatives
- Performs measurement systems analysis
- Other quality related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in HSE Management, Environmental Management, or related field.
- 10 years of experience in the development, and implementation of Health, Safety and Environmental programs involving the project life cycle.
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online