Dangote Cement Plc is the biggest quoted company in West Africa and the only Nigerian company listed among forbes Global 2000 Companies. The company currently has several cement production plants in Nigeria in addition to presence in 13 African Countries.
To consolidate its current strategic expansion drive and as part of our growing vision, Dangote Cement Plc is seeking to recruit seasoned candidates for the following vacant position in the Sale and Marketing Team.
Dangote Cement Plc is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Key Distributions
Ref No: DCPSA006
Build and maintain relationship with key distribution of Dangote cement to encourage new and repeat business opportunities. Copied: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a related discipline
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
- In-depth understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulation and legislation relating to the cement manufacturing industry
- In-depth knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings
- Very good communication and relationship management skills.
- Good customer service and people management skills
- Good data gathering and analysis skills. Copied: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2013
Method of Application
If you meet the requirements listed above and are interested in making a career with our company, please attach your resume and personal data in EXCEL SPREADSHEET in the format shown below and send them to this email address:firstname.lastname@example.org please indicate positions sought and reference Number
| Surname | First Name | Last Name | Gender | Date of Birth | State of Origin | GSM | E-mail | Institution Attended | Discipline | Qualifications Grade & Year | Professional Qualification(s) | Current Employer | Years of Postgraduate Experience |
Or Download the Dangote Excel Format and fill-in.
Please Note: The following applications will not be entertained:
- Applications that do not conform to the above format
- Applications not received through the e-mail address provided above
- Applications that do not meet specific requirements for each positions