W-HBS helps entrepreneurs become more successful. We have helped several entrepreneurs to successfully start, grow and/or exit their companies. We accomplish this through our suite of business solutions that solve the key needs of entrepreneurs. These needs include: identifying & pursuing new opportunities, building growth & exit strategies, developing business plans, raising capital, setting up best practices in human resources and creating business networks.
We provide a one-stop-shop for enterprise building while also ensuring timeliness, quality of delivery and workable business solutions. Since 2007, W-HBS’ unique service platform and methodologies, highly credentialed team, vast industry and project experience has enabled us to successfully complete engagements with exceptional results and client satisfaction. We are committed to increasing the wealth of our clients by delivering expertise and resources to accelerate the creation and growth of businesses. We work to spread the entrepreneurial opportunity everywhere it can make a difference for a person, within a market, and for society. All these in pursuit of our mission of helping entrepreneurs succeed.
Job Title: Group Accountant
- To Lead the Accounts team, ensuring an effective utilization of their capacity toward the achievement of the organization’s aims, vision and mission.
- To ensure effective strategic and operational financial planning, management, monitoring and reporting to enhance the decision making process of Senior Management
- To ensure ongoing viability and secure the organization’s financial future in line with the organization’s plan, mission and values.
- To ensure effective control of all company financial, accounting and information processing systems, whilst developing and maintaining proper procedures and reporting systems to ensure compliance with statutory and company regulations.
- First degree in a numerate discipline plus any Professional Accounting Qualification – ACA, CIMA, CPA, ACCA.
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience in core accounting function from a leading or well structured accounting firm.
- Relevant finance experience should include planning, forecasting and enterprise financial systems with emphasis on financial reporting, budgeting and profit and loss analysis.
Application Closing Date
10th January 2014
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and cover letters to:email@example.com using the title of the position being applied for as the subject of the email. For example: Group Accountant.