Huawei Technologies is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks for operators around the world. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products. services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
Huawei’s products and solutions cover wireless products (HSDPA/WCDMA/EDGE/GPRS/GSM, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO/CDMA2000 1X, WiMAX, Core Network products ( IMS, Mobile Soft switch, NGN ), network products (FTTx, xDSL, Optical, Routers, LAN Switch), application and software (IN, mobile data service, BOSS), as well as terminals (UMTS/CDMA). Major products are based on Huawei’s self-designed ASIC chips and shared platforms to provide high-quality and cost-effective products and solutions with quick response.
Huawei’s products are deployed in over 100 countries. and serve 28 of the world’s top 50 operators. as well as over one billion users worldwide.
We seek to attract the best Talents to fully maximize the immense opportunities available in the economy.
Huawei Technologies is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Ref: GTE /HW/2013
- Good university degree in Engineering Courses: Electrical /Electronics Engineering,Computer Engineering, Telecoms Engineering, Software Engineering, System Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science,Physics Electronics, Applied Physics, Information Systems Management and Project Manager
- Candidate must have graduated with a CGPA not less than 3.0 (out of 5 (Proofs required)
- Candidate must not be than 27 yrs old.
- Candidate must willing to travel
- Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, excel and PowerPoint).
- He/She must be a self starter, goal getter, fault finder, and problem Solver.
- Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology
- Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic: and fluent in English both oral and written.
- Successful applicants should be goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skill and be a very good team player.
- A prior experience in a leading telecommunication service provider company or operator will be an advantage.
- The successful applicant should be good at information gathering and analysis.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2013.
Method of Application
All applications must be sent via email, quoting the reference number to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants that do not meet the requirements need not bother to apply.