We are a Manufacturing and Oil and Gas Servicing Group and as a result of our business expansion and capacity building initiative, unique career opportunities exist in our organization for highly competent and self motivated individuals who seek a truly professional organization to maximize their potentials in the position listed below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Any City, NG
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
- Effectively manage the client database.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resu1ting.from field activity.
- Provide market intelligence reports on competitor s activities.
- Establish, maintain and follow up on current client and potential client relationships.
- Develop new accounts.
- Identity and resolve client complaints and enquires promptly.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including sales activity, follow up and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special development, information or feedback gathered through field activity to the Unit Head.
- Participate in marketing events such as trade fair and sales exhibition.
- Ensuring payment and debt recovery.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- B.Sc/HND/OND from a recognized tertiary institution; A master’s degree would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 1-3 year experience in the sales and marketing in a corporate organization.
- Negotiation, communication skills is essential.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2013
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications with detailed and current CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for