Whyte Cleon Limited is a Human Resource Outsourcing & Management Solutions provider in Nigeria with over 18 years business experience. We are a solution based business consulting firm with focus on the provision of practical and well researched solutions to help our clients bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition, Strategy Execution and Organisational Performance.
Our client, a first generation Nigerian bank seeks to recruit highly intelligent, young, well articulated and dynamic professionals with integrity for the following positions nationwide:
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Relationship Management Officers (RMOs)
- Continuously source for new business opportunities and deposit liability generation
- Identify customer needs and proactively seek to provide products/services to meet the identified needs
- Review applications for credit facility and make appropriate recommendations
- Manage assigned credit portfolio and monitor the quality of existing credit relationships on a continuous basis
- Analyze and screen applications for credit based on the Bank’s credit risk procedures
- Initiate and carry out recovery action on non-performing credit facilities on assigned accounts
- Regularly contact customers via telephone calls and physical marketing visits to obtain feedback on service quality and customer satisfaction levels
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by BDM or supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills
- HND Graduate only (Minimum Lower Credit)
- NYSC Certificate or exemption letter
- Age: Not more than 32 years
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.
Skills / Competence Required
- Proficiency in MS Office suit- Excel spread sheet, power point etc
- Deposited liability generation
- Credit knowledge
- Basic banking
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good documentation and record keeping
- Good reading and listening skills
- Good dress sense.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2013
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online