Lorache Consulting is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- To provide comprehensive secretarial support and assistance to the managing director in the discharge of her duties.
- To ensure that the Managing Director’s decisions and instructions are properly carried out and communicated to the appropriate levels.
- Schedule appointments on behalf of the Managing director and ensuring that her meetings are held and records kept accordingly.
- Prepare memos, letters, and miscellaneous correspondence on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Log and distribute incoming messages to the Managing Director promptly.
- Receive and respond timeously to correspondences.
- Manage the calendar of the Managing Director.
- Maintain and update files, take down minutes of meetings when necessary.
- Co-ordinate conference and travel arrangements, prepare itineraries and expense reports.
- Direct preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings.
- Attend events and speaking engagements with the Managing Director as required, paying attention and taking down all necessary quotes.
- Update the Managing Director’s blog and face book page periodically.
- Be involved in general stock taking.
- Carry out any other activity as may be assigned to you.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND in relevant discipline
- Must be fluent in French Language
- 1-3 years of experience
- Experience with Social Media platforms.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2014.