Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
HalliburtonFounded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry.
Why Halliburton? How about global opportunities, interesting work within small cohesive teams, extensive training, and the opportunity to take your career wherever you want it to GO, with all the support and stability of a truly global organization. With more than 72,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry. Since 1919, our customers have relied on our industry-leading technologies, scientific expertise and, most importantly, our knowledgeable and experienced professionals to help them meet the world’s demand for energy. Whether you are a new graduate seeking your first job, or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, we have fantastic opportunities across our organization. Are you ready to GO?
Ericsson is recruiting for the below position:
Job Title: Consultant – Halliburton Consulting
- A consultant with a basic level of technical expertise who is capable of functioning effectively under direct supervision.
- Exploits expertise and experience in hydrocarbon Exploration / Development / Production and pursues innovative approaches; understands how domain data has been acquired and uses cross-discipline workflows to implement best-practice approaches.
- Capable of actively participating in a team with members who have various levels of competence in the relevant technical domain (s).
- Understands and supports the use of best practice work processes, project, quality and commercial management.
- Recognises and makes use of the talents of colleagues and demonstrates commitment to learn.
- Is occasionally involved in customer contacts and has limited involvement in business development activities.
- Effectively exploits a regional network of professional contacts and typically contributes to multi- disciplinary project within the geographical region.
- Has a basic understanding of consulting practice development, project delivery and business development.
Skills are typically acquired through completion of a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree with up to 3 years of experience with an E&P operator or equivalent consulting team.
Application Closing Date
14th February 2014
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online