Sigma Qualitas Limited is recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Call Taker
- The processing and coordination of appropriate and timely responses to incident reports, including channelling requests for help to
- appropriate functions for resolution, monitoring resolution activity, and keeping clients appraised of progress.
- Answer incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and
- provide information. Call centre employees must enjoy helping people, have a tactful manner and have a good memory. Having to
- recall for product details, policies and procedures are part of the job. Employee must possess the ability to multitask; having great
- keyboarding skills and the ability to use several computer programs at once, while dealing with customers on the phone. High energy,
- resilience, and excellent time management skills will be very important for anyone doing call centre job.
- Main activities is to answer phones professionally, respond to customer inquiries, transfer customer calls to appropriate staff, research required information using available resources, handle and resolve or escalate customer complaints and follow up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Ensure calls are picked on/before the third ring.
- Ensure all faults are logged.
- Receive faults calls & assign fault ticket
- Online troubleshooting with customers
- Follow up on fault resolution
- Obtaining customer approval prior to closure of ticket
- Liaison with customers by providing regular update on fault resolution and status
- Support to staff at remote at locations
- Respond to both internal & external mails
- Prepare daily & weekly reports for clients e.g.
- Receiving and Recording Call Details, Observing all SLA’s and OLA’s throughout the process, Data entry and maintenance of customer data bases. Provide customers with product and service information, identify and escalate priority issues
- Prioritization Calls
- Call Classification
- Making an initial assessment of the call
- Attempting to resolve based on agreed service levels.
- Assigning calls to appropriate resolution Teams
- Monitoring resolution progress
- Follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Receiving and Processing Standard Alerting
- Receiving and Processing Exceptions Alerting
- Escalations of all SLA/OLA Infringements
- Identify and Assign Problem
- Recording and tracking of major incidents (Problems, Known Errors)
- Complete call logs and reports, recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls. Recommend process improvements
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous Experience: Minimum of 2-3 year, preferably in a Mobile Operator Network, in a Service Delivery or Service
- Support role at a level of trainee or higher Required
- Graduate Qualifications: A first degree in a Numerate Engineering or BEng, BSc, BTech, Technology, Computer Science or Mathematics
- Post Graduate Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree Technology and MBA is of ADVANTAGE
- Experience: 3-5 years post National Service work experience (NYSC is ESSENTIAL).
- Certifications and Training Requirements: Certifications in Quality, Project Management, Programme Management and IT Service
- Management are an advantage is of ADVANTAGE.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, Outstanding Process and Systems Documentation, Attention to Detail, Highly Organised, Conflict Resolution, Presentation Skills, Excellent Communication skills, Highly Organised, Team Oriented and Leadership, High Tolerance for Stress, Problem Management (analysis and resolution), Customer Service Orientation, Relationship Builder, High level of Integrity, Time and Priority Management Skills, People Management and Negotiation skills. Superior Analytical.
- Other Solutions Life Cycle certifications in IT or Telecoms best practices such as Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF), Microsoft Operations Framework(MOF), Quality Management, Rational Unified Process(RUP), IT Infrastructure Library(ITIL), COBIT or ETOM, IT Architecture are optional and of ADVANTAGE
- The job holders should have the ability to use a number of monitoring /Ticketing/Reporting platforms e.g.,Sage, I reporter, reporter tool, Solar winds etc. Must have good keyboarding skills, extensive knowledge of acquiring information from databases and knowledge of fault-ticketing and other relevant fault related tools as listed above.
- 1 year hands-on experience leading to an extensive and accurate knowledge of IT, GSM and 3G Network.
- Can do Shift Work
- Must possess skills in Service Management, Customer Care and Root Cause Analysis
- Must be skilful in the areas of Service Management
- Self-Starter, Good communication skills, ability to execute management requests and work under pressure and have the ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Able to work under pressure, to tight timescales.
- Able to work on own initiative but aware of when to seek advice.
- Must be physically fit, clear headed and have great attention to detail.
- Must possess the ability to be able to monitor more than one thing at once and stay calm.
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills.
- Proven ability to set priorities, communicate objectives and meet deadlines.
- Ability to interact with all departments and levels of the company.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and good problem solving ability.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, discretions, and initiative
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2014
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Required with your submitted CV are the following; Your current earning information, which you must be able to back up with an offer letter or bank statement and your DOB. Your contact details should contain active phone numbers and email addresses. Please review your CV every time you make a submission, one CV does not fit all jobs. Also changes in earnings and certification should be updated.
Kindly note that we need the subject matter of your response to contain the Job Title you are
interested in, any response that its subject matter contains “My CV or My Resume” in quote cannot be treated. Please note short listing is based on the requirements in the given job descriptions below such as; qualifications required, skill set, years of experience, technology and industry exposure.