KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services.Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
Our winning mindset! We are a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team. Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other’s method and capabilities. And for that we need you on the team!
Qualifications and Skills
- Be below 26 years old
- · Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree
- Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and Law school
- About to complete or completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Be emotionally intelligent
Experience and Background
No Experience required. Please do not apply if you have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before
How to Apply: Click here to apply