Renovation of the house to give a new look is a pretty cool idea. People who love change are often into renovation to keep their house new and fresh. Sometimes, it becomes inevitable to renovate the house or a part due to space problems. Whatsoever may be the reason, but renovation adds embellishment to the house.
Bathroom renovation is a part house renovation, which is opted by a lot of people. Usually, when people make or buy their houses, the bathroom might not be as advanced and comfortable as today. There are plenty of things that can be added or removed in the bathroom to make it look appealing and beautiful. While changing the bathroom equipment and tiles might cost you a lot of money but renovation is always a bit safer option, which might not be as costly as building a new one.
Here are a Few Tips on Bathroom Renovation Design That Will Enhance the Look While not Imposing a Heavy Cost on You.
1. Tiles Size: Bathroom can be given a beautiful design by changing the tiles size. You can remove the small broken or dirty tiles and replace it with a bigger and light-colored tile. It can help you save some money and give an amazing look to the bathroom. The light-colored tiles reflect light and keep the room well lit.
Thus, the best bathroom renovation design begins with altering the floor. You can change the tiles mounted on the wall to enhance the look. The tiles on the wall are usually 6-8 feet taller or sometimes on the entire wall. The upper wall of the bathroom is covered by a foam sheet installed in an aluminum design.
2. Painting the Walls: Another way to achieve the best bathroom renovation design is to change the wall color by painting it with either a contrasting color of the tiles or going with the flow. Remember that a light colored wall will help you keep the room well lit.
3. Change the Equipment: The best bathroom renovation design includes changing the old model equipment installed in the bathroom. Additionally, you can go for a bathtub with advanced features to enhance your luxury. The shower can be remodeled and replaced by hand showers or can choose to keep both. Hand showers are helpful and are an advanced addition to the bathroom design.
4. Cabinets: The cabinet is part of the bathroom which are used to keep all the stuff including medicines, brush, toothpaste, towels, etc. You can place the cabinet just above the basin with a mirror mounted at the front side. This will serve a two-way purpose and enhance the look. The cabinet can be dark wooden colored or brown colored considering the tiles and walls are light colored.
5. Perfect Lighting: Another way to the best bathroom renovation design is to install a perfect lighting system. You can choose to go for a strip of colored lights or controlled lights that changes with the remote. Mood lighting is the go-to things and is popular nowadays. The lights can have a huge impact on the total outlook of your bathroom. The lights must be installed in front of the mirrors to give a clear view to the person standing in front. A different colored light can be used near the bathtub.
These are a few tips on the best bathroom renovation design. You can add more features to your bathroom according to your convenience. People add some entertainment features such as a music player or a CD player to have the best time in the bathroom.