Every day, all over the world, thousands of people inspired to be successful business owners launch their startups. It can be difficult getting started, especially if you don’t have necessary tools and resources. Often times, finances to gain access to some of the tools that the large businesses uses to grow and stay successful are not always readily available.
Not to worry, there are some great tools available for startups on a small budget:
- LogoGarden: You will need a logo that goes with the name you came up with for your business that people are going to notice and remember. This is where this tool comes in. LogoGarden is a free logo making tool that has loads of symbols, shapes, and more. Add text and choose your color combinations, and you’re good to go.
- Partnered: Create a well-planned partnership with any of the big corporations using this tool. It has partnered startups with some of the biggest businesses, including Coca Cola and Red Bull.
- Hired: You don’t have to worry about finding the right people for your startup because this tool lets you set up a profile, and it will match prospective employees to startups.
- Business VoIP : Making a lot of long-distance phone calls in your business? You should save a lot of money from the charges by making these calls via the Internet by using a VoIP service.
- Visme: Do you wish to share visual content information with your team members, partners and employees? Then, Visme is the right tool to use. It allows anyone, not minding your social status, create visual content such as infographics and presentations that you can promote, share, and download.
- Knowlium : This planning and management tool can help you with virtually everything from business discovery to planning and management. It can also be linked with your accounting software, so you can always track goals and progress.
- Comindware: Taking your startup into the industrial field? If so, this is a tool you really should consider using. Comindware makes planning easy for project managers, and makes execution easy for your team members. This can really be a great tool for marketing teams, online education, and many other professional services that your startup may offer.
- ChargeDesk: Working on your billing and billing support doesn’t have to be boring as it may seem. This tool will change the way you look at these tasks, because it lets customers take care of the difficult tasks.
- Opstarts : Forecasting and planning is more fun with this tool, because you have a platform that allows the tracking of just about everything, including expenses and revenues. Use it for fundraising, or just to keep your team informed about everything that is going on.
- Azendoo – Do you have a small team of employees? And realize the importance of having them work together to ensure your success, and theirs as well? Azendoo will do this. It has a great project management platform that will allow you to create to-do lists, analyze which team members are best at which tasks, etc.
- LiveControl: Your startup business will need a website, and you don’t have to spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars hiring a professional developer when you take advantage of this tool.
- Pubble: Your customers will always want to know something about the products or services you offer, there should be an easy way for them to ask questions. You can use this tool to set up a Q&A section on your website, and questions will be answered on the page that the questions are about.
- Sett: Blogging is a great way to get your business noticed, and if you are just starting out, you should try this tool. It will help you create your blog and customize it, in just a few minutes. It will even bring readers to you.
- Charlie: This tool is like a personal assistant that helps you prepare for upcoming meetings. It syncs with your calendar and then pulls from LinkedIn, Twitter and major newspapers to provide insight into the company and person you’re about to meet with.
- Disqus: You want to know what your customers think, don’t you? By using this tool on your website, you can enable comments on posts and it will connect your content to the Disqus discussion community.
- Zopim– Your customers will love to be able to have live chats with you, especially if they have problems that they need to address. Get a conversation widget from this tool that will let you and website visitors start chatting within a few seconds.