While preparing for board exams students always waste their time deciding the right study material out of the enormous options available in the market. Most students end up choosing the wrong study material which may even lead them to failure. But that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t study from reference books. Students should look beyond the textbook so that they can learn and discuss topics in a creative, innovative and problem-solving manner.
Arithmetic is a high-scoring subject once you are clear with the ideas. Try not to fear it; rather, begin rehearsing. You will see that you will gradually create intrigue.
Counts can be protracted and tedious. Practice a great deal to procure both speed and exactness, as it is the unparalleled trap to achieve a high score in the subject.
Be careful with the senseless missteps that you frequently make.
Scribble down vital formulae and tables that you have to retain. Keep them convenient so you can look at them at whatever point you need.
Practice normal 3D shape root and square root issues with the goal that you can rapidly understand the inquiries amid the test.
While choosing these reference books for studies, students need to be alert as some books are being called as reference books just to make quick and filthy money. Nowadays, for the students of CBSE board, some of the NCERT textbooks are also written in a meaningful and empowering manner. These books encourage students to be thoughtful, aware and alert. For e.g.: While preparing for Maths, students of CBSE board Class 8 should refer to RS Aggarwal Solution Class 8 Maths to clear their doubts so that they can ace in their maths exam.
Few Of The Advantages Of Studying From Reference Books
- Some of the NCERT textbooks provides only superficial information. In such situations, reference books can be very useful as they can bridge the gap between concise and comprehensive.
- Reference books have a good amount of questions for the students to practice and master at any subject or topic. For eg: Students of Class 9 CBSE board can refer to RS Aggarwal Solution Class 9 for clearing their doubts or concepts.
- For easier concepts, NCERT books are useful. But for learning difficult topics, reference books are suggested.
- Students must go through reference books to gain additional insights which are not usually provided in NCERT books.
- Reference books can provide a wider perspective on various concepts and topics.
Students can also subscribe to our BYJU’S YouTube Channel to watch and learn through interactive videos to understand complex concepts, better.